Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas!!

Well we had the best Christmas Ever!! Of course our best present to us was our precious angel Avery but it was just a very exciting time for us also very exhausting. I think it took me the whole weekend to recover. LOL. Christmas Eve we got to open one gift and then we were off to Li Li and Pops (zachs parents) house. Let me just add that I have the best husband in the world. I have been wanting a professional camera for a while and I finally got it. I told him that is what I wanted but I didnt think he would get it causee they are really pricey but he did so now I can take some AWESOME pictures of my baby girl. Ok so back to Li Li and Pops house. We stayed all day and had a great time. Avery was spoiled rotten by her Li Li and Pops. She was so excited with all her gifts that she didnt want to go to sleep. lol Then Christmas Day we did our Christmas at home and off to Dee Dee and Pa's (my mom and dad) house. There again Avery was spoiled rotten. Then we made a stop at great Grandma Stastnyand then back home. We have soo many toys and clothes that we dont know where to put everything. Lets just say our living room was filled with toys and kinda still is. LOL..We were very blessed this year with Avery alone and of course our family and friends. I hope this next year is even better. We hope all of you have a Merry Chritmas!! oh and in two days I took almost 600 pictures so I will only post a few or you will be here all day. LOL



see what i mean..

All averys toys

Avery sitting with her toys

Christmas at home


Visiting great grandma Stastny

Family Photo

her new laptop. she loves it.



playing with Dee Dee and Pa


me and my baby girl

toys from Li Li an Pops minus her new wagon

zachs family


LiLi with all her grandkids


playing with mommy

giving daddy kisses. LOL


Avery with her gifts



Avery with her cousins Madalyn and Dawson

2 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG that's a lot of presents Avery! I just thought Keegan got a lot, lol. I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out. It was so crazy and we had to come back so soon =( Miss you! Merry X mas and Happy new year!

Kirsten: said...

Looks like Avery had a GREAT Christmas!!! Miss B got the same sing along stage...she loves it!!! Let's set up a play date for the girls soon!!! XOXO