Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, January 19, 2009

NEW video of Avery

Here is a video of my baby laughing at me. She was playing the other day and I reached down to pick up her sock and when I came up she was laughing so hard. I guess sometimes I play peek a boo and she remembered that and thought it was HILARIOUS!!!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

OMG Avery is precious!!! That laugh is too cute. I can't wait to see you two often.
Yes we tried cereal, it's only a week early. She'll be 4 months in a week and the dr said try it at 4 mths. She was too funny with it! She had no idea what to do with the spoon. How often do you feed Avery cereal. I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!