Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Sunday, January 31, 2010

Girls/Mommies Night Out

Friday night we got a bunch of the girls/mommies together for a much needed night out. I definitely needed to get out and have some time with my girls. Its always nice to talk about your kids and spend time with your girlfriends. I probably really shouldn't have been out in the cold being sick and all but I needed to get out and its VERY hard to get everyone out with all of our busy schedules. I had fun girls. I think we should do this at least once a month. :)

Most of the girls..(they weren't all there yet)

Jen and I

The Baby Brigade minus the Babies (Me, Jen and Lisa)

Photobucket

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Girls night is a must!!! Keeps me from going crazy!! I always feel refreshed if I have just a few hours away from the kids and hubs. We moms soooo deserve it. Glad you enjoyed a night out!