Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend

This Saturday we got some of the Siegert clan together and headed to the Oil Ranch in Magnolia. We had such a fun time, but I think we ALL were exhausted by the time we left. Avery got to ride a pony, see lots of animals, petting zoo, swings and sooo much more. It turned out to be such a beautiful day. I took so many pictures that I will spare you and just put the minimum. ha ha






Madalyn

Dawson

Just a swingin


going for a train ride

just the Three of us

Madalyn, Mamie, and Li Li


LOOK COWS..


Li Li milking the cow.ekkk


Jackie milking the cow.

Me and Aves NOT milking the cow. HA HA


checking out the cows

Avery watching daddy rope the calf.. see grown ups had fun too. HA HA

Pops turn to rope the calf

Brayden and Aves



playing soccer with pops




playing basketball after lunch




riding the pony







bunnies




Loves her Mamie


Pops and Li Li

the one-eyed blind horse..ekkkkk





pigs


look how cute this baby goat is..

petting the goats





swinging with LiLi..she was done at this point


Sunday we went to church, watched a movie and played outside. It was a great sunday with my two loves. For dinner, Zach grilled chicken and steaks. What a WONDERFUL weekend we had..




Photobucket

2 comments:

Kirsten: said...

Wow, I haven't been there in YEARS! Had no clue they had so much stuff to do. I'll need to take my kiddos soon! Aves is adorable as always! :)

Tales from the Trails said...

Of all the weekends y'all are near our house and we're gone. Bummer! Looks like everyone had a great time.