

acting like she is the sick one

silly girl


even got a surprise visit from Pa Pa


Avery & Mrs. Helen

Today we went to our usual Gymboree class. I thought I would take a few pictures since I haven't since before she was one and the fact that she will stop going soon because of Mother's day Out. I know she will miss it alot but she is going to have sooo much fun at MDO. I love taking her to Gymboree. Since she is older now, they do soo much more fun things with the kids. For instance, they have a topic each week that they "pretend play" about. They have done so many great topics, like go/stop and playing red light green light, monkeys, ladybugs, Spiders, butterflies, horses etc. Avery gets sooo super excited to go. Her favorite part is getting the stamps I think. That is what she talks about the whole way there.. "stamp & balls" is what she calls it. ha ha Anyways here are some pictures from today. They made pizza today..
saying hi to friends

supposed to be picking out which pizza she wanted but instead lined them all up and preceeded to tell me what they all were (green circle,red triangle etc.)

rolling her pizza

taking her pizza to the oven (see the loops on the edges.. those are suppose to be cheese, peppers etc. haha)

putting their pizza in the oven :)

getting their pizza cutters

cutting her pizza

all smiles cutting her pizza

in line to jump

FREE PLAY



weeeeeee




balance beam


bubble time


more bubbles



chatting

playing drums with this little boy. She really likes him. She tried to hold his hand but he was like "ewhh girls. HA HA jk

gotta love the purell

getting her stamps


2 comments:
Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I fell in love with Matilda Jane a few years ago and have a small obsession with it. If you are new to the company, items sell out really fast. In fact, most on the day new collections are released! You can find some really cute things under the Platinum Collection at the bottom of the home page. They sporadically add things there, but you have it check it every day. If you see something you like, order it then! The Fall Collection comes out August 6, so contact your Trunkkeeper then! Good luck!
Looks like Avery is ready to bake for real. She would do great rolling out the dough like we use to do at Grandma's. HA!!
Post a Comment