Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Sunday, November 7, 2010

Trick or Treat

After a very exhausting day at Li Li & Pop's House. We came home and all fell asleep. We woke up just in time to get dressed and take our little bunny trick or treating. She was soo exhausted. I went to wake her up and zach started shaking her pupkin full of candy really loud. I have never seen her wake up so fast with a smile on her face. It was sooo funny. She was soo ready to go trick or treating again. It's amazing how candy can make her soo happy and not cranky after being woken up. ha ha

This time Avery wanted to paint her face like a bunny so I joined in the fun with her and was a kitty cat. MEOW!!! lol






















 timid bunny.. fits avery perfectly

  need a break to check out the goods :)

Happy Halloween!!!

few pics after school of her digging in her candy. We have soo much so if there is anyone that needs some.. come on over.. We will NEVER eat it all...





 sugar high practicing "shake those hips" for her dance
 last but not least. the pumpkin daddy & Avery carved. I'll spare you all those pictures. :)





Photobucket

No comments: