Last Friday afternoon Avery and I met up with our friends
Leah & Perri at a park we have never been to. I was an awesome park in Katy that I have never heard about. Leah told me about this park so I looked it up online to see just where it was and got to low down on it. First of all it's HUGE. It also has a big train in the middle of the play area.The internet said they made it so that handicap kids could join in on the fun too. Its really neat because they have seat swings so that they can swing to. I also noticed that they had the alphabet on the the playground but it was also braile. How cool is that for kids with disabilities. Avery and Perri had a blast. Leah had to be somewhere so we actual stayed a little longer. Avery kept saying "I like this park mommy. It's so fun!" Leah & I had a great time chatting and they girls had fun playing. We will definately be back to that park soon when it warms up again.
ps. some of the pictures are blury due to my camera no wanting to autofocus. I was trying to do it manually.. not possible when the kids move so fast.
3 comments:
What a fun park!!!! And I'm not sure if I've told you, your new blog makeover looks fabulous!!!!
aww such cute pics!! Glad you posted some since I'm awesome and forgot the camera! Can't wait to go again!
Thanks for the sweet comment! Your little girl is so stinkin cute! Looks like you had fun at the park! Can't wait for spring here...so tired of snow and 20 degree weather!
Post a Comment