Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Thursday, December 8, 2011

Fantasy of Light Parade

Saturday there is always a Fantasy of Lights parade the firt weekend of December in Sealy(my hometown). I havent been in FOREVER but figured Avery would LOVE it so we decided to take her with my parents. The Venghaus family joined us to since they are from there as well. The kids had a BLAST!! Lots of fun things to do before like snow(which was crazy bc all the BIG kids were having snowball fights and I was so nervous my sweet girl would get pegged in the face by one.) I think she was a little too.. They had a petting zoo, pony rides, bounce houses etc. After they played everything shuts down for about an hour to get ready for the parade. Avery & Bryson LOVED it especially the music and seeing Santa at the end. We had so much fun!!



















sadly my flash on camera died when it was time for the parade so I didn't get many pictures of he parade.. I really need to check my camera before I leave the house


Photobucket

No comments: