Where to begin. The past few weeks have been crazy, happy, painful,and fun for Avery all at the same time. Last wednesday I had very sever pain in my lower stomach and back. Pain that I have never experienced before. Im talking worse pain than childbirth. I made it throught the night(barely) and went to the doctor and found out that I have cyst on my ovaries. I have never been in this much pain before. I could barely walk let alone move around. I couldnt do anything... none of my mommies duties, wife duties or anything. I wonderful husband took over everything for me. He is truly the best because I could not have done it without him. Thank the Lord that I am feeling better. I was sad that I had to miss the Siegert annual visit to the Sherwood Forest Renissance Festival but glad Avery had a Blast!! Since I havent been doing much Avery & Zach got alot of daddy daughter time together and Avery loved it. She got to spend the day at work with him after school, a special Chick-fil-a dinner date, and the renissance festival. So here are some pictures I did managed to take or Zach took in the past few weeks.
(Spring picture day at school)
Before leaving for the ren fest..
daddy's pictures :)
Avery is till loving gymnastics. She is doing an awesome job and we are so proud of her. They had evaluations the other day and she i only a few things short of mastering to be moved up to the next level. Love out little gymnist..
Avery & Keegan after class enjoying their gatorage
Last weekend Zach washed both our cars and Avery played hopscotch & rode her jeep. She then wanted to wash her jeep as well. She was cracking me up with how perfect it had to be and how she had to have her tiara on. LOL
love this kid :)
1 comment:
So sorry to hear about your cyst!! I hope you're feeling much better!!
Post a Comment