Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Suprise!!!

I turned the BIG 30 on June 28th. I cant believe that i'm partof the 30's club because honestly I don't feel 30 at all. I guess that is a good thing right ? Anyways we celebrated at home on my birthday while Zach grilled my favorite, chicken breasts and had cake. It was delish. You can tell my hubby never buys the cake because Avery and him came home with a chocolate cake. Anyone that knows me, knows Im not a fan of chocolate. I sucked it up since Avery picked out the cake and ate some chocolate cake. I haven't had chocolate cake since our wedding if that tells you anything :) It was actually really good. Loved spending my day with my two loves

 My mom & dad sent me these beautiful flowers :)
Saturday we had plans to go to Atami(a hibachi restaurant). Avery had never been to one so I thought it would be fun to take her. As we walked in I was surprised to have seen both sides of the family and great friends. Zach pulled off a wonderful birthday surprise dinner. He worked so hard to pull it off and get everyone of our family and friends there. Some people could not make it but I was sooo excited and surprised to see everyone. Such a Wonderful birthday!!I have such an amazing family & friends. I had such a great weekend going into my 30's. Hope the 30's are the best years yet!!

everyone tried catching the flying chicken even Bryson. lol






new ipad











Photobucket

1 comment:

kristinkfitness said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm about to join you in the 30 club!! =) Glad you had a great one!!