Since everyone knows WE ARE PREGNANT...
Our sweet baby is due to arrive:
April 12, 2013!!!!
6 weeks
8 weeks
9 weeks
10 weeks
As for our first born, When we told her the news, she was so excited. She thanked us and said she was going to teach the baby how to do everything like roll over ect. She has not stopped kissing my belly since we broke the news to her. She even told me that I need to be careful when I take my shirt off so I don't hurt the babies head.. She is so caring about the baby and me, it makes my heart melt. She is so ecstatic, we even took her out for pizza that night to celebrate. :) ( her pick) She asks so many questions everyday about the baby and can't wait to be a big sister. She is going to be the BEST big sister.






No comments:
Post a Comment