Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Saturday, December 8, 2012

Baby Bump week 22



Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 22 weeks
Size of baby: about 10.9 inches long, weighs about 12. 25 ounches and about the size of a papaya
Gender: Boy.. no name yet
Weight gain/lost: 11 lbs
Maternity clothes: not yet but right around the corner
Movement: yes lots. this little man is having a party in there
Sleep: sleeping pretty good this week
Cravings: not much
Symptoms: legs cramps, back ache, growing belly of course
What I miss: being able to fit in my clothes. My days are numbered
Best Moment of the week: getting half my Christmas shopping done. lol I always wait to the very last minute but this year I'm trying not to. I also love looking for boy clothes now. People say how boring boys clothes are but I'm actually liking the change from all pink pink pink.. :)



Photobucket

2 comments:

Tales from the Trails said...

K is loving purple now. I think our pink days are limited : ) Thank goodness her room is black and white.

Camo is a color mom...get ready, LOL!

Brandi said...

U look soooo stinkin' cute!!!!!