Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Friday, August 14, 2009

Sad news...

Wednesday there was an accident at the Siegert House. Avery has been getting into everything and pulling everything down.(AHH the life of a toddler) LOL. anyways, so I put my purse and her diaper bag on the kitchen counter. I was taking pictures of our little muchkin and I went to put my camera on top of her diaper bag and turned around and I hear this loud BANG!!! Yep My precious camera dropped on the floor and shattered the lens and broke something inside. My heart stopped and honestly not to sound crazy but I almost started crying. (I know Im retarted.. its just a camera right) well yeah maybe but the last time it was in the shop it took a month. Can you imagine me not taken pictures of little A for a whole month. I cant!! I am very mad at myself and so she is back in the shop.. for A MONTH!! So I will be using my back up again and its just not the same AT ALL!! I'm definatly in mourning right now HA!!So here is a fare warning that the pictures will not be the same at all. UGHHHH!!


I miss you already my friend. HA HA!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

WAAAAAAA!!!
We miss you but will see you soon!