
Avery loves to shop with mommy. Everyday she gets in my purse and pulls out my wallet. I think this is her way of telling me that she wants to go shopping or maybe she is telling me she wants a coach wallet. who knows.lol Silly girl. She also likes to turn the tv on and off and let me tell you its sooo annoying and she wont listen to me when I tell her no. It seems like only daddy can stop her right now. LOL She has a fasination with pictures like her mommy so she wants topull all of them down and look at them. We had to get out of the house the other day and go for a ride in her car so here are a few pictures from our outing too.




being silly with mommy

ha ha i got it!!

lets go mommy

ha ha

weird pic but kinda cool I think...The wallet bandit. HA. HA

on..off..on..off..

loves pictures.. wonder where she got that from. he he

She LOVES her mommy.. giving me BIG hugs!!

2 comments:
love her! you two are adorable!!
I love that crazy pic. It kind of goes with our crazy kids, lol.
LOL, wallet bandit.
OH, now we see the mischevious side of Avery, never!!! Too cute.
Post a Comment