Tuesday I got to see what it would be like to have two kids for a day. Avery's cousin,Dawson came to play with us for a day. Avery was sooo excited to have someone to play with. It was rainy so we had to play inside all day. They rode Averys cars, colored,and played together with bubbles and toys. It was fun. Of course I took pictures of her first all day playdate. he he. They had such a great time. As for me... it wasnt as bad as I thought it could be. I have to say it was kinda nice to have someone to entertain Avery other than me. he he. Of course when Zach came home he says, see she needs a baby bother or sister to play with. EKKKKKKK...maybe in a year or so honey..HA
Playing together and feeling each other out. HA

coloring..arent they cute??

Avery kept wanting to touch his hair..LOL

Dawson hiding..to cute

Dawson either giving Avery kisses or trying to scare her. LOL

Avery catching up on her reading.

eating lunch..

Nap time..Avery woke up before him and says..Wake up Dawson.. lets play some more

Riding the cars

I walked into Avery's room to get some wipes and come out and Dawson is sporting Zach's grandpa hat(that's what I call it. LOL)

wearing Zach's hard hat..

Dawson cant decide which one he wants to wear...go with the hard hat dawson and represent Elite.. HA

2 comments:
how cute!!!!! Looks like they had fun. SO how was it? I heard it's not as bad as you think because they keep eachother entertained. I guess it's true. I will wait a while before finding out, thanks =) lol
What doll babies!
Post a Comment