Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.
Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
2 year Anniversary!!
Yesterday was Zach and I's 2 year anniversary. Two years ago I married the man of my dreams. He is a wonderful husband, father and best friend. I am very blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. Although marriage is a job in itself, i have become a better woman because of it. Through all our trials we go through, we still have the love that we had the day we joined as one. I love this man with all my heart and am so very blessed I get to spend the rest of my life with him. We are going to see Brad Paisley on friday for our anniversary. If you dont already know, our song is "She's everything". I am super excited. I just hope it doesnt rain. Zach grilled steak and chicken for me last night and bought me flowers, eventhough we said we werent gonna get anything for each other since we got the tickets intead.. silly boy.. Anyways. Happy Anniversary Babe. I love you with all my heart and so does Little A.
FYI---picture overload on this post. I got carried away. ENJOY the recap of the best day of my life
4 comments:
Happy 2 years!! Time flies doesn't it! What a cute couple you make!!! Have fun at the concert!!!!
Great pics!!! Happy Anniversay!!!
Happy Anniversary guys!!! We love you.
Happy Anni!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment