Here are a few videos of our little smarty pants reading over the past few days.. She just gets better and better. She will be reading books in only a matter of time.. I just know it... If anyone is wondering.. we bought "YOUR BABY CAN READ" and it truly works. Here is proof. (They are kinda long but sooo worth watching)
*Pause the music so you can hear her talking.
***PLEASE IGNORE ME SAYING "GOOD JOB AVERY" OVER AND OVER.. HA HA
2 comments:
Such a smart girl! How long has she been watching the videos? I noticed she knew some of the words before they even appeared...lol! :)
Very impressive!
Hey girl, I just wanted you to know that I still haven't sent the dress. I had surgery a few days ago and didn't have a chance to send it out before then. I'm starting to feel better so I'll get it out next week. I know you won't need it for another 10 months so it's no hurry...hehe!!!
Post a Comment