Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Avery's 1st dance recital

Last Thursday Avery had her 1st dance recital at the Christmas market at our church. She was soo excited about it. She was practicing & practicing all week long. She was pumped going into school but when she saw all the people she got stage freight. After all the performances was a different story. She was all over that stage showing mommy, daddy, & Dee Dee all she could do. I think she just wanted to be center stage and center of attention.. lol  She has come a long way from day one. She LOVES to dance & sing. She is just a little shy and timid at first but is such a little ballerina and knows all her steps. We are SOOOO very proud of our little ballerina... She was the cutest Ballerina in the world.


little reindeer


sooo excited Daddy came. She loves when daddy comes to school
Sooo excited Dee Dee was there too. She was soo surprised





little ballerina
loves her daddy







 shake those hips





high fiving daddy

perfect ballerina form :)







After her recital, we walked around the Christmas market

 she loved watching the singers


strutting her stuff with her "TU TU BEAR"

 Daddy forgot her flowers at home and had to make a pit stop to get more.When we got home, she got the
original ones.




and here is a short clip of her. I love that daddy is coaching her. How sweet is that..

I have another video of her the night before practicing that is soo ADORABLE but it wont upload.. tear..  I'll try again tomorrow.  We are soo proud of our little dancing queen.!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

So fun!! I was in dance from age 2-14 so I can't wait until Karter is old enough for all this fun stuff!!! =) Well I guess I can wait, but I am excited, hehe!!

Tales from the Trails said...

YEAH Avery. SO cute.
Did she gets those moves from momma or daddy??!! HA!!

I've already talked to the local dance teacher about putting Kendalyn into dance. I taught her daughter so now it's time to trade. I can't wait. Nothing like planning early

Lisa said...

OMG that is so cute! I love that video of Zach saying to do her leg. JUST SO CUTE!!! I love every pic. I think this is a first of many more to come.