Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weekend

Well its almost thanksgiving and we have been so busy. Thank god we have a short week. :) We have alot to do and not enought time to do it as usual.  We have been shopping and running around lie mad women latley. This week Avery decided she wanted to dress herself to go to the store. I was quite shocked that she even matched the colors.  Here is her outfit of choice..




rainboots





As for weend fun. It was pretty low key and pretty much time spent with daddy. Zach has been going hunting alot and we have really missed him. Sunday Zach and Avery had "daddy/daughter day and went to chuck e cheese. She had soo much fun with him and was over the moon with excitement that daddy took her. Of course I dont have pictures because I wasnt there. :) Sunday night we had movie night. Avery got to pick out a movie and insisted that she wanted to watch a "santa" movie. She picked out Shrek the halls nand LOVED it. We made a pallet on the floor and ate popcorn. Avery loved to have quality time with mommy & daddy. She has missed him soooo much this hunting season. I best part of the whole thing was when she looked at daddy and said.. I love you daddy. Then looked at me and said.. I love you mommy. And then we had our usual family hug. She melts my heart. She had a wonderful time spending time with her daddy.






Photobucket

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love family movie nights!! Landon loves to do the same thing!
Sounds like a great week!