I'm a little behind but what's new. :0 Avery started Preschool on Tuesday and LOVES it. It's such a difference going this year rather than last year. She just LOVES it so much and has a BLAST!! She goes three days a week and I barely get a kiss now. She just runs in. I had to call her back on thursday for my kiss and hug :) Today she was upset that she didnt have school today.
So far it sounds like she is having a BLAST there. I love hearing about how her day was. I dont even have to ask. She will just talk and talk about what she did and little things that her firends or teachers say's. It's so cute..
Hollywood driving after school :)
Here is a little comparison from last year. WOW
Second day of school...
1 comment:
Aw, what a big girl! I love those shades...hehe!! My kind of girl!!! And no kisses...I'd cry if my kids wouldn't let me kiss them!!!!
Post a Comment