Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Sunday, September 4, 2011

Repunzel & Girls Day!!

My cute little princess loves dressing up like a princess. Friday it was repunzel.




I have honestly missed Avery since she has been back to school so we had a fun girls day on saturday. We went to get our nails done, did a little shopping and got Avery some necklaces and bracelets. A girl can never have enough right :)


 getting pampered


 showing off her purdy nails

 I also forgot to mention that our princess got her big girl bed last weekend. She has been waiting a long time and we finally got it together. She absolutley LOVES it and is on cloud nine. I dont have pictures yet because we are still in the process of changing the room colors and still need to paint. I will def be posting pics when it is complete. So far it is turning out Super cute!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day!!!

Photobucket

No comments: