Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Friday, October 12, 2012

Baby Bump week 14

(not the best picture of me sorry)

Pregnancy Highlights
 How far along: 14 weeks
Size of Baby: lemon or clinched fist
 Weight gain/lost: 4 lbs
Gender: have had dreams it was a boy and other dream was a girl Maternity Clothes: nope but my jeans are defiantly getting tighter
Movement: none
 Sleep: good
 What I miss: umm not much really
 Cravings: grilled chicken & cereal. 
 Symptoms: backache and bad taste in my mouth, weird dreams
Best Moment of the week: Avery had a sleepover with my parents and when we called to tell her goodnight, she asked to talk to the baby. I put it on speaker and put the phone to my belly and she said, "Good night baby. I love you. see you soon" It made me tear up. Love her and how much she loves the baby already

Avery & Hopper (her class stuffed animal) were playing dress up before these pictures lol.. more on Hopper later


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

awwwhhh so sweet! Avery is going to be such a great big sister. (I'm going to try and start blogging again, normally I would have missed this :) I am starting to see a widdle bump! YAY!!!