Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Baby Bump week 15


Pregnancy Highlights: 

How far along: 15 weeks
Size of the Baby: about 4 inches long or size of an apple
Gender: don't know yet only 5 weeks til we find out, if not sooner :)
Weight gain/lost: 5 lbs as far as I know
Maternity Clothes: not yet but jeans are getting snug
Movement: none yet. still waiting to feel those flutters. Felt them at 16 weeks with Avery
Sleep: sleeping good
What I Miss: um fitting in to all my clothes
Cravings: nothing really but can say what doesn't sound good at all :)
Symptoms: leg cramps at night, back aches, break outs.. you know the fun stuff :) stomach getting bigger and tighter
Best Moment of the week: After I eat my stomach seems to stick out more.  I was walking by and Avery shouted "YEA MOMMY, YOUR TUMMY IS GETTING BIGGER. The baby will be here soon."   She was jumping up and down. Cutest thing ever. She is so excited to be a big sister. :)






 Photobucket

1 comment:

Lisa said...

YAY!!!!!! I see a little bump! :) How sweet, yes Avery is going to be GREAT!!! Can't wait to find out the sex so I can start buying. PS SHOCKER, K has that dress as well (Avery's).