Late on this one. Avery had the flu & strep this week so Im trying to catch up)
How far along: 32 weeks (as of Friday)
Size of baby: about 16.7 inches long and weighs about 4 lbs. About the size of a bok choy
Gender: Graham Zachry Siegert
Weight Gain/lost: 18 lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes but sometimes I wear regular clothes & other times its maternity
Movement: yes tons. Starting to see little arm/leg pokes out of my stomach and he's also under my ribs.
Sleep: still sleeping pretty good. I'm so exhausted by the end of the day that I either fall asleep on the couch or go straight to bed. Sometimes have leg cramps & hubby has to tickle my back to get me to sleep though lol (he's the best)
Cravings: nothing really
Symptoms: lots of aches and Pains. He's defiantly getting bigger and pressing on nerves/ tailbone alot more. If I walk alot with Avery while she rides her bike, I hurt in my legs and butt. Legs craps at night, mild heartburn
What I miss: um missing being skinny this week. Not too much longer and my little man will be here
Best Moment of the week: Seeing a better picture of Graham's face on the 4d ultrasound ( more on that in a bit)
(sass)

No comments:
Post a Comment