Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Friday, February 22, 2013

Graham 4d Ultrasound

A few weeks ago we went for the second time to do the 4d ultrasound. The first time the umbilical cord was right in his face and he was breach. We didn't get that good of pictures. The second time was a little bit better. He was snuggled up tight on my right side. He is so cute because he was yawning alot. I guess the little guy was worn out. Maybe that means he will be a good sleeper. wink wink :) The tech told me to hold my breath and viola we got some pretty good pictures. Every time I would breath he would go in my side so this helped alot. He is such a cutie pie. As far as I can see he has a lot of similarities to Avery besides his lips. His lips are defiantly bigger. :) I can't wait to meet him and kiss all over him. :)

Our little cutie
 Lets compare... Avery vs Graham


Photobucket

No comments: