
Our baby girl turned 23 months on Tuesday. I can't believe she will be TWO in less than a month.TEAR!!! She is growing up soo darn fast. Hubby and I were even talking about how fast last night and how much she is growing into a little girl. I'm sad but excited for her at the same time. She is such a little smart, beautiful, and funny little monkey. I just love her to pieces. I thank god everyday for blessing me with her.
What's going on in Avery's world:
-knows all her shapes( square, triangle, circle, star, heart, octagon, etc)
-know all the colors except brown
-LOVES Elmo and sesame street friends.
-loves to play dress up in tutu's or mommy's clothes/shoes
-knows almost all her letters but a few. She points them out EVERYWHERE we go.
-can count to 10 and sometimes 13 :)
-can still read all the same words but Ms. Thing broke our DVD player so we haven't been watching it lately.
-Is sooo funny. I just LOVE this age. She cracks us up everyday the things she says. Favorite phrase is "Oh my goodness"
-Still is very polite and says "thanks you" to everyone
-LOVES to show off her "model walk"!! (I still haven't had a chance to upload the video of this. It is SUPER CUTE!!!)
-loves to change her babies, monkeys, and Elmo's diaper
-loves clothes and shoes. When we get new clothes she said " OH MY GOODNESS HOW CUTE"
- loves her all princess' especially Ariel but loves all of them.
-Loves jumping, sliding, swinging, and swimming
-LOVES her WHOLE family soo00 much. Loves to see her grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncle's,great-grandparents, etc.. Talks about them all the time and tells me she wants to see them by looking at the blog. HAHA Amazing how times have changed that they go look at a computer instead of pictures in a book.







silly girl


Here are a few picture of our little cutie lately that I haven't had a chance to upload. Party planning is in full mode so all my free time is going to that.
changing her babies diaper

Playing Dress-up




cookin in her kitchen

playing house... Notice the cheese crackers on the table. We were playing and she got up, went to the panty and got them a snack she said. LOL SHe cracks me up

and this is her stealing one of the crackers. HA

and last but not least an short interview with Avery!!!
Happy 23 months princess Avery. Can't wait for your Birthday party. I hope you love it as much as we try to make it GREAT!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:
Avery has gotten so big. When I started following your blog, she was so little. What a cutie patootie she is.
Post a Comment