Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Brooklyn's 2nd Birthday/weekend fun

Saturday Avery and I went to celebrate Brooklyn's 2nd birthday at Pump it up. We had such a great time. Her party was Abby Cadabby/Sesame Street theme. I couldn't find Avery an Elmo shirt anywhere so I decided to make her one myself. I think it came out pretty cute. Anyways, Avery had a blast like she always does. She kept talking about "Brook-in" the whole way home. Thanks Kirsten and Brooklyn for inviting us!!
Happy 2nd Birthday Brooklyn!!

Ms. Brooklyn... Birthday Girl

Birthday girl and Avery



Brooklyn and Avery



Linc and Aves jumping

Lincoln


Kelly and baby Carter(Jamie's new baby girl)

mommy and Aves sliding

HAHA this picture cracks me up so I had to put it on here. LOL

Jamie and Dylan sliding

look who Avery found... ELMO!!

She just LOVES Elmo. can't you tell!!

loving on Elmo


Mommy Kirsten and B

YUMMY cake!!

B blowing out the candles

Kelly, Lincoln and Aves



showing off her big bird tatoo. Look at those guns!!


Sunday we went to Dee Dee & Pa Pa's to visit. We had a great time swimming and playing outside. I love weekends when we get to spend it with family. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!



silly girl




Shelly and Avery playing in the grass

little diva

swimming time









kisses for Dee Dee

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tales from the Trails said...

Great Job on the Elmo shirt. Too cute.

LOVE her leopard swimsuit. She looks like Pebbles with her ponytail. So precious : )

Kirsten: said...

Aww, you got some great pics of the girls! Love Avery huggin on Elmo! Thanks so much for coming! Looking forward to Avery's party next month! XOXO

kristinkfitness said...

Her giraffe swimsuit is ADORABLE!!! Such a pretty girl! =)

Stephanie said...

It was good to see you again!
Avery is just too sweet!
I lvoe her bathing suit in those last pics! How precious!!!