Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Avery's "late" birthday SURPRISE!!!

Ok Let me start off saying that we have been looking for the right swingset for Avery for a while for her BIG birthday present. Zach came up with the idea that he could make one and get exactly what we want.
While we were in Florida, Zach had been building Avery's swingset. I was sooo proud of him for doing it. He even missed a guys fishing trip just to finish it for Avery. What an AWESOME daddy right?? SO when we arrived from Florida, Zach met us at his parents house to greet us. We told Avery her swingset was waiting for her when she got home so she was super pumped. Oh man, I dont' know if telling her that or daddy not riding with us was worse on the way home. She cried the whole way home for daddy and her swingset. Poor baby was tired, missed her daddy and wanted her swingset soooo bad. Finally we got home and she was soo excited. The look on her face was PRICELESS!!
Zach did an AMAZING job on it. I couldn't be happier. The only thing he didn't get to was staining it but we will be doing that soon. :)
(I think my camera was exhausted from all the picture taking in Florida that the picture of her seeing it for the first time came out blurry :( or maybeit was the puke that got all over it. ha ha I know TMI right. lol)
 here she is.. equipt with two swings, monkey bars, rock wall, steps, and whatever that thing on the end is called. HA HA. I love it because she can grow into it.



 Happy "late" Birthday Avery!!
From Mommy, Daddy, Li Li & Pops.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Brandi said...

your hubby rocks, that's amazing!!!