Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Thursday, August 26, 2010

Meet the teacher

Today Avery had her "meet the teacher" day for Mother's day out. She was really excited this morning to go. I think when she got there she was in AHHHH of all the toys and kids around.  She will have 2 teachers.. Mrs. Erin & Mrs. Kelly. Im really excited for her to start on Monday and hope that she will enjoy herself. We also signed her up for dance classes. I hope she loves it as much as I did when I was a little girl. We shall see what monday brings. Wish her luck!! and me too he he

Before going to meet the teacher


Mrs. Erin & Avery. ha ha

checking out her folder


playing with Mrs. Kelly
  and the other kids
enough with the pictures mom

class schedule

saying hi to the froggie lol
checking out the books
reading
chillin and taking it all in
her basket for all her stuff
ready for MDO?? or maybe a little scared from the way it looks in this picture.
She got a lollipop from her dance teacher, so she was a happy camper on the way home

Photobucket

No comments: