Day 3 in Florida was alot of fun too. We took the kids on a "Glass bottom boat" to see dolphins. They were soo pumped up to see them. They had fun looking out for them and seeing the beautiful scenery. It was really cool because they also let the kids touch a crab and see them catch a fish. As we were going theses birds were right along side the boat. Avery loved seeing the birds, and was super excited. As we were looking at them in awhhhh, within 2 seconds one of those little birds thought he would love to do his business right on me. It was soooo wonderful to get pooped on. LOL. On a good note, they said it's lucky to get pooped on.. ha ha Don't know how but I could use some good luck.he he They also let you drive the boat with the captains hat on. It was too cute. The sad thing is, poor Avery got sea sick half way through it. As we were going up to let her drive the boat, she looked pale white. I looked at Amy and said, "hey does she look white to you" She said, "yes she does. Right after that a little whimpering cry came from her and within 5 seconds, my baby threw up all over me, my camera, and some girls foot. I felt so bad for her and to tell ya the truth almost cried because I know exactly what she felt like. I wasn't feeling all that great either, but did make it without puking. At least I know she is just like her mommy and get sea sick just like me. It was really cool to see all the scenery & spot about 4 or 5 dolphins. Even if I did get pooped & threw up on in the same day, we had ALOT of fun on the boat. GOOD TIMES right there. LOL
before we left..sorry for the fog
beautiful scenery
this is how they would walk everywhere. They HAD to hold hands ALL the time. SOOOO cute!!
the boat
the gang
Avery being silly before getting on.. such a poser
the picture they took of everyone that we got to keep. (a pic of the picture)
the glass bottom boat..
Avery & I
looking for dolphins
LiLi with Dawson & Aves
Sisters-Amy & Emily
sooo pretty
Catching the crab
the crab
Avery trying to pet it
damn birds. HAHA
DOLPHINS
Captain Shanna LOL
here is where she started to not feel good. can you tell?
After not feeling so hot, we gave Avery some sprite and she chilled on Li Li's lap, then was back to her ole silly self. We headed back for lunch and naptime. That wore them ALL out but was soo much fun.
After nap & snack we headed to the pool for a little bit before dinner while Lisa & Emily went para sailing.
Amy & Avery having fun.
Being silly
Dawson & Avery snuggling with Li Li before bedtime
What a fun day. Stay tuned Day 4 is coming up..:)
1 comment:
It all looks like so much fun!! Poor Avery, I bet that just broke your heart!! Glad she got better fast! =)
Post a Comment