Last Sunday we headed to Waller to celebrate Martha kate's(Zach's sister) Birthday & to take Avery fishing. She has been begging Zach & I to take her. Zach came home early from the deer lease to take his baby girl fishing for the first time. She was sooo excited to go. I think she did pretty good for her first time. She caught two fish. Her favorite part was "turning the wheel" on the fishing pool. :) We had a fun filled family day. Avery even got to drive her mustang, the ranger, 4-wheeler & tractor. This kid LOVES to drive anything. I think we might be in trouble one day when she actually starts driving. Let's just not think that far ahead quite yet. HA
Good times!!
Sam & Avery
Mk blowing out the candles
Madalyn & Avery ready to go fishing
Morgan & Dawson
reeling it in
here is comes
Avery's 1st fish
gotta touch mr. fishy
driving the 4 wheeler with uncle Taylor
Driving the tractor..
Daddy taking her for a tractor ride
Avery driving daddy
sooo sweet
She LOVED it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment