Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch and Festival

Last Friday I took Avery to the pumpkin patch at a church by our house. We pass by them everyday and she had been begging me to go see the pumpkins. She had so much fun as you can tell in the pictures. She didn't want to leave. Luckily we were going back on saturday with my parents for a Festival they had there.






















These were taken at the Festival. Avery had a lot of fun doing the crafts and fun games. I'm so glad that I did take her on friday because it was soo crowded. It was very hard to take pictures in the pumpkins. On the upside, a photographer saw how cute she was and looked(he he) and wanted to take her picture to be in the Houston Chronicle. I can't wait to see if she made the paper. Should be in this weekends paper. We had a great time with Dee Dee & Pa Pa looking at all the crafts and letting Aves play.


showing her pumpkin to Dee Dee
getting her picture taken by Houston Chronicle




making a picture frame





getting her arm painted

showing off her pumpkin

only picture of us.. ha


 loving on Dee Dee



YUMM


taking a break with Pa Pa




Trying to get a picture with Dee De & Pa Pa at the end but Avery was pooped

We had so much fun. Thanks again mom & Dad for coming with us.
Photobucket

4 comments:

The Prosper Russells said...

Cute! I got those ballet flats at nordstrom
:) just nordstrom brand ;) good luck!! She's a doll

kristinkfitness said...

OMG her outfit is so cute!! I've ordered outfits like that from Etsy, is that where you find hers?

Taren said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by our blog! I was on the hunt for her some new bedding that would match her old one and I actually made this bedding! All I did was sew two pieces of fabric together (to make a duvet)and I slipped a cheap toddler comforter inside so that I could wash the top if it got dirty. If you know at all how to sew, it's super easy! I didn't want to spend too much on the toddler bedding since they usually don't stay in it that long. By the way, your daughter is gorgeous!

Whitney said...

Pumpkin patches are so much fun... we planned to go Saturday and it was pouring down rain!

So cute!! I love her outfit!! :)