and her A..
Yesterday Avery had her very first picture day at school. She looked so darn cute and loved wearing her boots. he he I'm anxious to see how these turned out.
these were after school:
Avery has been LOVING having tea parties lately. Today she wanted her monkey and bears to have one with her.. how cute is that..
Tea party time
Here bear.. this is for you
pouring her tea for them
you want some bear??
















3 comments:
Your daughter is precious as well! Are you talking about the pumpkin dress or the witch outfits? E-mail me... wjohns04@hotmail.com and I'll share the Etsy sites with you! :)
So cute!!! We had to watch the video like 20 times. K kept saying, I wanna see AZIE MOMMY NOW! lol
Love her outfit. Is that the first or second bow?
We have those boots,of course =)
Her outfit is ADORABLE!! =)
Post a Comment