Li Li with all of her grandkids... the best picture I could get of all of them
Madalyn & Avery
Sam and Avery... love the smiles on their faces
cousin loving
it is also Troy's birthday
Zach and Pops
our fam
Ready for presents...
excited about her new pillow pet
avery's new American girl doll
american girl doll bed
american girl table and chairs
playing with her doll. She named her Sydney
Li Li & Pops got all the girls American girl dolls ,outfits and accessories. Here is how they played with them.. all together.. can you guess which one is Avery's???
and here is the Siegert clan...
I just have to post the outtakes/silly faces. ..they crack me up
After Christmas at the Siegert's, we headed home and got ready for Santa and said our goodbyes to Keeboo..
sitting out cookies we made & milk for Santa
Bye Keeboo.. see ya next year
What a wonderful Christmas Eve we had with Zach's Family. We are beyond blessed to have such a wonderful family. Avery was still under the weather and was coughing soo bad. I thought I was going to have to sleep with her it was soo bad. She woke up every 5 minutes. Thankfully our prayers worked and she finally fell asleep. He truly helped us get ready for Santa and let Avery have a wonderful Christmas..
Christmas morning coming next...


1 comment:
Great pictures! I love that all the girls are wearing the same dress, super cute!
Post a Comment