Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Crazy Kids Christmas Show & sick baby

Im so far behind but Last saturday my parents and I took Avery to The Crazy Christmas Show at Church. It is a puppet show put on by Team Kid at Church. It was soooo cute. They put on a great show for all ages. We all enjoyed it. Avery LOVED it and kept saying she wanted to go see baby jesus again. We were suppose to go again on wednesday night with daddy but... Avery has had a rough week. Monday she started running fever, but tuesday morning woke up with 105.8. It was soo scary. I have never seen her like this. She was soo hot that she looked like she had a really bad sunburn. We took her to the ER and ran a few test like chest xray and for flu. Results showed she still had Bronchitis and now a virus. Poor baby felt horrible.


anyways here are a few picture from the show...









 cookies after the show









Photobucket

3 comments:

Brandi said...

105.8....holy moly!!! I would have been freaking out!!!! Poor thing!!!! Avery sure looks cute in her little polka dot outfit, too presh!!!!

kristinkfitness said...

Poor Avery!!! That would have been so scary!! Glad she's doing better!!

Stephanie said...

Poor baby girl..I hope she is feeling much better now. That has to be so scary!
I LOVE the Christmas show at Second. This was the first year we didnt go :(