Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Friday, May 20, 2011

Last Day of School

Avery had her last day of preschool on Tuesday. I really can't believe that it is over already. It went by too fast and I'm defiantly going to miss my breaks this summer. :) They had a last day of school party that we got to come enjoy too. It was sad but too cute watching all the kids say their goodbyes to each other. I don't think they quite fully understand that they won't be seeing them until next year but luckily most of them are all in the same class next year. We will defiantly miss her teachers this summer. Luckily we can see Ms. Kelly next year but sadly Ms. Erin is moving. Avery will be so sad not to see her next year. She really bonded with Ms. Erin. They were both wonderful teachers to Avery. Ttime to get ready for summer.

before school




 

Ms. Erin & Avery

Avery with Megan & Madison.. aka the three musketeers
avery was thirlled they had chick-fil-a.. As soon as she saw it. She asked Ms. Kelly. "where's the fries" lol

running in circles
hugs for Alyssa

Hugs for Megan
and Madison

aren't they presh

Ms. Kelly & Aves




Avery has also been spelling her name in the bath for quite some time but never get the camera out to video it. She pulled out her letters the other day so I finally remembered to video it. She loves to spell everyones name. (Including all her friends and family)


I also realized I never blogged about this wonderful book I read. My mom got me " Heaven is for Real" and I just loved it. I couldn't put it down. I recommend reading it. It was wonderful and truly amazing. I don't want to give anything away so just go get it. :)


Happy Friday!! Have a wonderful Weekend!
Photobucket

No comments: