Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Saturday, May 7, 2011

Muffins with Mom

 Avery had Muffins with Mom on Tuesday at school to celebrate of Mother's Day. The moms got to come eat muffins with our little munchkins before school. Avery was being so sweet to her firends. She had to get up and get all her classmates their muffins for them. Sweet girl.. I also recieved the best flower from my sweetie for Mother's day. By far the cutest flower I have ever gotten..


Aves being such a great helper
 what can be better than a flower with my sweet pea's face on it ..
the reason I'm a mom

I can't imagine my life without this precious gift from God. She makes my world complete. Im a truly blessed to have such an amazing daughter.
I also am beyond grateful to have such a wonderful mother to set such a great example of being a mother. My mom has been there for me since Avery was born helping me through everything with her and everything I do. I am by far the luckiest girl in the world to have such a wonderful, caring, beautiful mother and daughter. Being a mother is such a gift. I am so grateful to have our little princess and to have such an awesome mother who is always there for me. I Love you Mom & Avery.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mother's out there..

Photobucket

No comments: