Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Friday, May 13, 2011

A Wonderful Mother's Day Weekend

We had such a Wonderful Mother's day weekend. First I want to start off by saying Happy 1st Birthday to our newphew Parker. He turned one this weekend.
We weren't able to make the trip to Austin to celebrate his birthday but I wanted to wish him a Happy 1st Birthday from us. We love you Little P!!


Friday Lisa(MIL) asked Avery and I to go get our nails done. Avery has specific orders to have them pink with a fower just like mine..Nothing better than Mani/pedi. We had a great time. thanks Lisa
After running a few errands on Saturday morning, we celebrated my Mother's day. Avery and I swam and played in the backyard while Zach cleaned my car.




After nap we went out to eat at Chuy's for Mother's day dinner.




 Avery showing off her balloon bear. She named her Bearco. :)


I also recieved this beautiful flower arrangement for Zach's parents.
Sunday we headed to my parents house for Mother's day.

We all pitched it and got her a new camera
 While we were at the store getting it. Avery saw a pink camera she wanted. I called my dad and she had to tell him she wanted a pink camera. So when we got to sealy my dad got her a pink camera.. can you say spoiled.. lol
 mom and I
 Shelly and mom



the reason I am a mom

 Mark, Shelly and A
 fun with Dee Dee

 the girls
 fun with Mark




 Avery wanted to drive Pa Pas tractor


 Marks turn
 After my moms, Avery and I head over to Zachs parents. The kids did a little swimming. The water was still a little too cold for me,, :)



 Pops & Aves
 Zach and his mom
 Lisa, Amy and I

 We had a wonderful day. I am very blessed to have a wonderful Mother, amesome mother-in-law and a beautiful daughter. I don't know where I would be today without these 3 girls in my life. They bring me so much joy, love, & happines. Thanks you for being such amazing mothers.
Avery, you are the light of my life and I am so lucky to be your mom

We love yall!!

Photobucket

No comments: