Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Birthday Extravaganza

I had the most amazing birthday this year. I cant believe this will be my last year in my twenties. :( We celebrated my birthday for a week and it was fabulous. First Zach and I celebrated on date night just the two of us. We missed our girl but she had a BLAST at her cousins house. We went out to eat at Red Lobster. We hadnt been there in forever and it was so delish.


Then sunday we headed over to Zach's parents for lunch, cake etc.
They got me an ipod that I wanted  YAY!!

earrings from mamie
cake time



swimming time




Aves surfing

Madalyn & Aves checking out my ipod

On my real Birthday, we went out to eat but this time I picked a kid-friendly place for Avery. We went to Clay's. Avery had a blast riding the pony and feeding the animals.















then we came home ad had ice cream cake and presents. Zach got me an an adaptor for my ipod.. :)





This past weekend we celebrated with my parents. We hung out and went out to eat. Perfect ending to my birthday. The got me a small camera like I wanted for a while. I hate carring around "big girl" camera everywhere. Im always so scared something will happen to it. They also bought me shoes and a cute dress.



birthday kisses from my fav girl



not sure what was so funny lol




singing Happy Birthday Ponchita lol
 had no idea what was about to come at me...



My Birthday was so much fun. Thank you to my parents, in laws and my wonderful hubby and sweet baby girl for making my birthday so special. Right now is our birthday time of year. Next up our angel is turning three in 2 weeks. Can't believe she is growing so fast into a sweet little girl. Zach's is next with the big "30"..
Birthdays, birthday birthdays....SO MUCH FUN!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Wow, looks like u had a fab birthday!!!! U are too cute!!!!!

kristinkfitness said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you had a great one!! =)