Avery started gymnastics last week and LOVES it. Her favorite is the bars so far. She loves it so much, she doesn't want to leave. I took a few pictures but its really hard to get any good ones because all of the stuff is so spread out and then gym is huge.
We have been swimming alot lately. My little fishy just LOVES the water. We have been going at least 2 or 3 times a week either at out neiborhood pool or with friends. She loves it so much that now she has swimmers ear on her birthday week.. :( poor girl. Hopefully the ear drops will help her before her birthday festivities.
(notice her 4th of july painting on her arm. She wouldnt let me wash it off during bath that night. Had to have one arm up so it wouldnt get wet lol)
Here is so other phone pics of fun..
chuck e cheese fun
ice cream treat
Tuesday we had a get together with Jen & Bryson. We took the kids to good ole chick-fil-a to play. Avery got her first present for her birthday this year. Her party is all girls this year so sadly Bryson wont be there:(
they love me :)








1 comment:
I can't believe 3!!! I remember how little A was when I first started following your blog!!! Time sure does fly by so fast!!! Happy birthday to your lovebug!!!
Post a Comment