Avery, you are beautiful, smart, funny, sassy, hard-headed, fun-loving, sweet, and such a joy. You are the light of our lives and cant imagine our lives with out you. I still can't believe that you are three. I still remember the very first time I held you. :) tear
Avery is such a doll. She is such a joy and we are so lucky to be her parents. She loves playing with her barbies, dressing up like a princess and anything girly. She is very fun-loving. She loves playing with her friends and cousins.
Avery is very girly and loves to have her nails, make-up, and dress up like a princess. This is the reason she chose to have a princess party this year. :) She still loves being the mommy to her babies. She loves babies when she sees them anywhere. I think she will be an awesome big sister one day.
She is such a character and loves making mommy and daddy laugh. She is so loving. I cant really tell if she is a mommy's girl or daddy's girl. It's pretty even but I do know she talks about daddy all day long while he is at work. She will call him and tell him to come home now. lol
Avery loves being outside playing, riding her bike or driving her jeep. She loves to be outside but also hates to be dirty most the time. She is getting better about it. :) She is so danty lol
She can count to 20, spell her name and write a few letters. She weighs 30lbs. in size 2t-3t clothes, and size 8 shoe
LOVES movie nights and all her shows.
She can be a wild girl at times :0
Avery is a girly girl but also likes sports. Loves to watch any sports with daddy and cheer on the team with daddy
She loves ballet & gymnastics
She also loves to be my little cleaning helper and likes to help me cook.
Avery loves to play with her dollhouse and obssssed with anything Barbie these days
Avery Lee is such a sweet little girl but with a big heart and at time hard-headed. :) These 3 years have been such a blessing to have her. Of course there is times she tests us but she is the most precious thing to us. Turning 3 is just kinda sad. Three to me seems so grown up and not so little anymore. Where did the 3 years go. I know people say they grow up fast, but geez WAY to fast. I wish I could slow down time.
We love you to the moon and back(as Avery says). You are are precious gift from God!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment