Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Palm Beach II

Yes we headed to Palm Beach one more time before the summer is over. We went on Friday with Jen & Bryson & Leah & Perri and had such a great time. The kids just love it there and could prob do the waterslides all day if we let them. :) I'm so glad we got to go again. Super fun times with some of  my favorite girls and kids. Love them!!

tring to get a picture of all of them...

 it's just not happening lol
at least we got us three girls HA
 Bryson, Avery & Perri..



 Jen & Aves
 Bryson and I
 Bryson chillin
 mommy & Avery sliding
 go Aves go..


Photobucket

1 comment:

Brandi said...

OMG, my kids would love that place!!!!!! FUN!!! You didn't read the next sentence after i made rob promise that he'd take me to Kauai next year....he told me to get a job!! HEHE!!!!!! So, I seriously came home and applied for a teaching job.... a day before the teachers went back to work. Needless to say, no job for me!!!!! HA!