Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer fun with Friends & random

What a great & busy summer we are having. I cant believe it is almost over and school will be starting soon. We have had alot of fun with friends lately.

We had a much needed girls night out. We went to see Friends with Benefits and had some girl time.
 I love spending time with the girls. I wish we could do it more often but its so hard to get together with everyones schedules. :(

We also got the girls together for some fun in the sun.


Perri, Avery & Keegan =best buds

I  love time with the girls and Averys girls too :) So much fun!!
 The other night she wanted me to braid her hair before bed. So I did exatly what she said only a little bit more drastic. HA HA My mom use to braid our hair like this when we were younger so thought I would try it out. Of course it was cooler back then because it looked crimped...LOL

Before



After..LOL

Avery has seen all the feathers around in girls hair and wanted to get one too. The place where hubby gets his hair cut were doing them so we took Avery one weekend. She LOVES it..




Randoms...Avery loves to cook. Here is my sassy chef.

We went to the outlet mall last week and Avery wanted to ride these rides..or better yet "take my picture mom"





Avery has been waiting to see the smuf movie.. The other day she came running to me saying "look mom Im a smurf..(silly girl)



Needles to say we took her this weekend and it was really cute. She loved it!!
My camera was dead so here are some phone pics


waiting for her popcorn..

In other news, Avery will have another cousin on the Siegert side. My sis in law and her hubby Taylor are expecting their 3rd child that is due in January. We are so excited for them and happy to have another neice or nephew.. Cant wait to see what they are having. Congrats guys!



Happy Thursday!!
Photobucket

No comments: