Zach turned 30 on Monday but I decided to throw him a little surprise party on Saturday. I only did family because he already told me he didnt want a big surprise party for his birthday. I figured maybe just a family one wouldnt make him as mad he he... and I was right :) We planned on going to dinner that night to eat his favorite.. WINGS & watch football. He had been asking tons of questions that day so I finally had to tell him we were going to eat with my parents instead.. Little did he know when he walked upstairs both sides of our family yelled SURPRISE. He had no idea!!! It was awesome and he LOVED it!! We had such a great time. Happy Birthday Babe.
We love you bunches & bunches :)
now on to the pictures...
the surprise.. it scared Avery
cutest cake of Zach when he was Averys age.
ha ha the big 30
spirit sprinkles for the game :)
singing Happy Birthday
Zach & dad
love them
30
silly face
No comments:
Post a Comment