Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 34 weeks
How big is baby: about 17.7 inches long and weighs almost 5 lbs. abou the size of a canteloupe
Gender: Boy.. Graham Zachry
Weight gain/lost: 20 lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes but still in reg clothes too
Sleep: still sleeping good, but occasionally getting up for heartburn and of course potty
Cravings: nothing
Symptoms: leg cramps at night, heartburn, backache, braxton hicks, he's putting pressure on nerves so have to lay down at least once during the day or I'm hurting bad. He's so low, it feels like he will fall out at times, lots of bathroom breaks
What I miss: being able to do more
Best Moment of the week: hearing our little man's heartbeat and knowing I will be going to weekly appointments after next appt. YAY!! The end is near and we will get to meet our sweet boy in 6 weeks or less.. :)
(best pic I got with Aves. She wasn't into it this week )


No comments:
Post a Comment