Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 35 weeks
Size of baby: 18.2 inches long and weighs about 5.5 lbs. about the size of a honeydew
Weight gain/lost: 22 lbs
Gender: Boy Graham Zachry
Maternity Clothes: yes but still in regular clothes too
Movement: yes all the time. He loves to roll around on right side. They sometimes hurt because of lack of room in there.
Sleep: still sleeping good exceptgetting up a couple times a night
Cravings: nothing really just food
Symptoms: braxton hicks, heartburn, bad leg cramps at night, feeling large lately, tiredness
What I miss: being able to do more with Avery. I feel like I am saying"I can't do that bc of Graham" ALOT lately and makes me sad.
Best moment of the week: knowing I'm 35 weeks and not much longer to go. whohooo and getting all other stuff we didn't get at shower last weekend.


1 comment:
Seriously, you are tooooo cute!!!!!!!
Post a Comment