Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along? 36 weeks
Size of baby: approx 18.7 inches long and weighs under 6 lbs. About the size of a coconut
Gender: Boy.. Graham Zachry
Weight gain/lost: 24 lbs
Maternity Clothes: yes both regular and maternity
Movement: yes lots. He is moving all around. It hurts sometimes. He like my right side alot
Sleep: sleeping pretty good Getting up twice a night but sometimes it's hard to go back to sleep
Cravings: nothing really
Symptoms: braxton hicks, tightness in stomach, heartburn, leg cramps at night, getting harder to do stuff with Avery. He is getting heavier
What I miss: being able to play more with Avery or take her places I use too. (We had to leave chuck e cheese the other day because I was fixing to pass out. I felt horrible for making her leave when we just got there :(
Best Moment of the week: Going to the doctor and setting a date to be induced unless he comes sooner. April 4th could be our sweet little man birthday. 3 more weeks WOOOHOO!!

No comments:
Post a Comment