Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Monday, February 2, 2009

catch me if you can!! Avery's on the move!

Well this past week I had strep and zach had a viral cold. We were both trying not to get our litle angel sick so my mom took off to take care of my baby so I could rest and get better. (I have the best mom in the world)I got another video of Avery scooting to the remote while we were there for a few days! I dont know what it is about the remote. lol On top of both of us sick, Averys teething a lot worse not that the one tooth is coming through. poor baby is in pain and it sucks!!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

she looks like a little inch worm, so cute!