Followers

Zach & Shanna

Zach & Shanna
Zach and I have been together since March 2006. We were married September 08,2007. I am lucky enough to be a stay at home mom. We are blessed to have our gorgeous little girl, Avery Lee. She is our heart and soul and cant imagine our life without her. Our family loves to have fun with family and friends and spending time with our precious little Avery.



Avery

Avery
Born July 15th, 2008... Current Likes: LOVES playing with her barbies and dressing up like a princess,Loves dancing and singing, gymnastics & ballet class, playing with her babies and dollhouse, driving her jeep, playing outside, jumping on trampoline, Playing with friends and loves to wear jewelry, very girly.. Dislikes: not getting what she wants































Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dawson turns one!!

Dawson Lee Siegert (our nephew) turned one on February 14(valentines day) and he had his bithday party this weekend at the Aquarium Downtown. Happy Birthday Dawson!!! I cant believe a year has gone by. I was pregnant with Avery when he was born. I was about 4 months preggo...Just think... Avery will be one in no time. Thats crazy...


Uncle Zach with Dawson when he was born

Aunt Shanna, Dawson 1 year ago and Lil Avery in my belly

1 year later eating his cake


Singing happy Birthday



Amy, Dawson, LiLi and Avery


Dawson looking at the fish


Cousins(Madalyn and Avery)..isnt this cute


Madalyn and Avery talkin it over. ha ha

My Big girl in her high chair


LiLiand Avery

Uncle Zach and dawson

Daddy and Avery looking at the fish

Zach, Avery, LiLi, & Mamie

Amy and her baby boy





Singing Happy Birthday to Dawson

Mommy and Avery after the party

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Dawson is too cute! He has gotten so big! I can't believe he is 1 already. WOW, time flies!

Anonymous said...

Love your new pictures.. Did yall eat at The Aquarium? We have one at Opry Mills Mall!!