The two LOVES OF MY LIFE!! I am very blessed to have such a wonderful husband and beautiful daughter.I am truly the luckiest girl in the world. Just wanted to throw that out there in case you didnt know. he he.. Avery has ben scooting all over the place and loves to stand up on things now. She is getting so active and she will be crawling in no time. When we look away for one sec she is in a totally different place. This is her scooting all over the house and looking cute while doing it. LOL
My two Loves


My beautiful princess


ahhh. im coming for ya mom

Im a princess..


standing up
2 comments:
Avery is so Beautiful!!! Love the new pics..
what a cutie! I of course love the one of her and Zach. We have that same pink and blue outfit, surprise surprise! She is getting so big. I'm just going to die when she turns 1. Can you believe that's only 5 months ago, UGH! It will be here in no time. I could not be more excited about having our girls grow up together. xoxoxo
Post a Comment